ixfi will Support the PIVX Network Upgrade & Hard Fork.
- The PIVX (PIVX) network enforcement will first take place at epoch 1,673,568,000, or approximately on 13.01.2023 at 00:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of PIVX will be suspended approximately starting on 12.01.2023 at 23:00 (UTC)
- The PIVX (PIVX) network upgrade and hard fork will then take place at the PIVX block height of 3,715,200, or approximately on 22.01.2023 at 19:30 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of PIVX will be suspended approximately starting on 22.01.2023 at 18:30 (UTC).
Please note that:
- The trading of PIVX remains active.
- The PIVX network upgrade & hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- The deposits and withdrawals are going to be reopened after the network upgrade is done.
Please wait for further announcements.
Buy and sell cryptocurrencies from anywhere, using ixfi’s Mobile App (both for iOS and Android)
Our social media and announcement channels:
ixfi reserves the right to modify or cancel announcements and the actions taken without further notice.
Disclaimer: The information included in this announcement is not intended to be taken as investment advice, nor should it be considered an offer, solicitation, or recommendation of any financial product. This statement is intended only to inform the user and does not consider your unique requirements, investment goals, or particular monetary conditions.