Rules of the Competition
The purpose of these rules is to establish the procedure for the implementation of the competition “IXFI Points“ (hereinafter - the Competition), selection of the winner of the Competition and the procedure for transferring the prize to the winner of the Competition (hereinafter - the Rules).
The Competition is organized by IXFI Crypto World UAB, legal entity code 305970535, Žalgirio str. 90-100, LT-09303 Vilnius, Lithuania (hereinafter - IXFI), who runs IXFI platform accessible on https://www.ixfi.com/ and through IXFI app (hereinafter jointly – the Platform). IXFI app can be downloaded directly from AppStore and/or Play Store. The Competition takes place from 18th of August, 2022, 00:00 to 17th of August, 2024, 23:59 (GMT +2) (hereinafter – Competition Period).
Every person participating in the Competition in accordance with the procedure provided for in these Rules confirms that he / she has read, agrees, and undertakes to comply with the Rules. Only those persons who meet all the requirements of these Rules shall be recognized as participants to the Competition.
Only adults over the age of 18, who create their own or have already created a personal account on the Platform and perform required actions during the Competition Period, may participate in the Competition and are eligible for possible prizes. Employees of IXFI, their family members, employees of the group of companies to which IXFI belongs and their family members shall not participate in the Competition. Family members referred to in this clause comprise parents (adoptive parents), children (adopted children), brothers, sisters and their spouses, spouse, cohabitant, parents of the spouse, grandparents, grandchildren, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, and half-siblings.
The Competition is organized in 3 (three) stages with the following special conditions for participating in each stage of the Competition:
First stage: if the user is not already registered (hereinafter titled as ”Sign Up”), the registration on the Platform and successful performance of customer verification (KYC – know your client) procedure;
Second stage: completion of the First stage AND complete as many tasks from the four (4) categories available: One Time Tasks, Recurring Tasks, Monthly Tasks, and Milestones;
For each aforementioned category, there are the following activities (”Tasks”) that are rewarded with a specific amount of points throughout the Competition Period as presented the following link: https://rewards.ixfi.com/
Third stage: redeem the reward available for each task that is published for each type of category.
When registering on the Platform and participating in the Competition, the participant of the Competition confirms that:
He/she has registered in his/her own name and has provided his/her own e-mail address and/or mobile phone number, has provided accurate data and assumes full responsibility for the correctness, accuracy, completeness and consequences of inaccurate information provided;
He/she does not violate the requirements of applicable legislation and / or the rights or legitimate interests of third parties. The participant of the Competition shall be fully liable for the violation of legal acts and / or the rights or legitimate interests of third parties;
He/she is a citizen and/or resident of a country from where the registration was made from and that he/she is respecting the registration conditions as deemed adequate by IXFI;
He/she will not tamper or attempt to tamper or act in bad faith with the entry process or the operation and/or task of the Competition, including but not limited to, using a hack or a method that is not made in good faith and/or was would be considere in the spirit of the present Rules of the Competition;
He/she accepts that IXFI can change at any time the registration conditions on the Platform and/or
He/she will not use any information and/or submit any content and/or act in bad faith in so that it would be considered to be:
untruthful, unlawful or fraudulent;
contains viruses or causes injury or harm to any person; or
infringes the rights of any third party (including, but not limited to rights in copyright, intellectual property, privacy or other rights) or otherwise inappropriate.
By entering and agreeing the Rules of the Competition will be deemed as acceptance of the present Rules of the Competition.
In case the participant of the Competition violates this clause, he/she shall lose the right to win any prize of the Competition (e.g. single rewards and/or the total amount of rewards awarded throughout the Competition Period) and face legal consequences provided in applicable law.
The winners of each task as presented under art. 5.2. of these rules of the Competition shall be awarded the number of points to be used on the winner’s personal IXFI account on the Platform as per the conditions presented in Annex 1.
The prize (i.e. the points that have been won) shall be credited to every winner’s rewards wallet on his/her account on the Platform.
The awarded IXFI Points may be used for paying for the services of IXFI within the Platform under the terms and conditions of the Platform or
The awarded IXFI Points may be used to purchase a predetermined value set of cryptocurrencies that are made available throughout the whole Competition Period as presented in annex 2 of this Rules of the Competitionat the following link: https://rewards.ixfi.com/.
The winners of each stage of the Competition are selected as follows:
For the first Stage – every legitimate participant of the Competition shall get rewarded;
For the Second stage, in respect of One Time Tasks, Recurring Tasks, Monthly Tasks and Milestones: every legitimate participant of the Competition shall get rewarded;
For the Second stage – IXFI reserves its right to draw up to 5 winners, that shall randomly be selected among all the legitimate participants of the Second stage for a special prize that can be realised throughout the Competition Period;
The winners of the Second stage in respect to Monthly Tasks and Milestones of the Competition will be announced in a form of a leader board that is updated at the end of each day by IXFI based on a best effort condition and within five (5) days following the end of the each month. The winners will be published, for the duration of 1 month, on:
IXFI website https://ixfi.com/leaderboard, in a dedicated section;
on IXFI social media accounts;
in special channels of communications with IXFI's community (e.g. IXFI’s official Telegram channel - @IXFIoffical).
The prize or part thereof shall not be exchanged for other prizes and / or cash (fiat) and shall not be transferred by IXFI by default and/or by request to any third parties. IXFI shall not reimburse any costs incurred by the participants in connection with their participation in the Competition.
The decision made by IXFI regarding the announcement of the winners is incontestable and IXFI does not accept any claims in this regard.
The participant is involved directly or indirectly in any situation irrespective whether the relevant situation occurred before, during or after the Competition Period, which brings, or in the reasonable opinion of IXFI is likely to bring, any of the other Participants, IXFI or this Competition in general into disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule, IXFI reserves the right to annul any rewarded IXFI Points to that respective Participant(s) and take any further actions against the Participant(s).
Before giving the prize to each winner, IXFI shall make sure that the winners are at least 18 years old. For this purpose, XFIY shall have the right to request the winners to submit their identity document, if such has not yet been done.
The personal data of the participants to the Competition and the winners of the Competition are processed as follows:
The personal data is processed by IXFI Crypto World UAB (legal entity code 305970535, Žalgirio str. 90-100, LT-09303 Vilnius, Lithuania) as a controller;
By becoming a participant to the Competition, the user confirms that he / she is informed and gives his/her consent that his / her personal data (first and last name, username, e-mail address, mobile phone number, country of residence, citizenship, ID and other information related to user identification documents, blockchain transactions, user actions on the Platform, user crypto assets related trading actions on the Platform, IXFI digital wallet address, username on Adroid’s PlayStore or Apple’s AppStore, opinion, photo, comments and in case of winning – age and information related to the winner’s tax identification as per any legal obligation that IXFI needs to respect) would be processed for the purpose of organizing and executing the Competition;
The name, surname, username, awarded prizes, opinion and comments of the participants to the Competition may also be processed for the purposes of promoting the commercial activity and services of IXFI on the legal ground of legitimate interests of IXFI to promote its activity and services;
The Participant to the Competition shall submit all the personal data specified here-above in accordance with the procedure provided for in the Rules, as they are necessary for the organization and execution of the Competition. Without providing the specified personal data, the person will not be able to be identified by IXFI and will not be able to participate in the Competition.
IXFI may be required to publish or make available details of the Competition, including the surname and country of each Participant that is considered to be a winner (e.g. has receive any amount of IXFI Points) by reporting to the relevent authorities, IXFI will be required to provide your details as required by law.
The personal data of the participants to the Competition shall be processed during the Competition Period not longer than respectively until (whichever is the furthest):
it is mandatory for IXFI to process it under the applicable laws;
the end of 12 months following the end of the Competition.
The personal data of the winners of the First and Second stages of the Competition (first name, username and country of residence) will be announced publicly for the duration of 1 month from the selection of the winners, on channels of communication specified in point 9.4 hereabove.
At any time during the period of processing of his / her personal data, the participant to the Competition may, upon submission of his/her identity document or a duly certified copy thereof to IXFI:
revoke his/her consent for the processing of his / her personal data (when it is processed based on consent) or object to its processing (when it is processed based on legitimate interests of IXFI);
request access to his/her personal data, rectification of incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate personal data, erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of his/her personal data (with the exception of storage), especially if the personal data is processed illegally;
contact IXFI at the email address indicated at the end of these Rules if he/she considers that his/her personal data is processed illegally and the right to lodge a complaint with the State Data Protection Authority (whose contact details are available on the website www.ada.lt).
The participant to the Competition is informed that if he/she withdraws his / her consent to the processing of his / her personal data for the purpose of organizing and executing the Competition, requests the suspension of his / her personal data processing or the erasure of his / her personal data, his/her participation in the Competition shall be automatically and unconditionally terminated without further notice and he/she shall lose the opportunity to win the Competition prizes. Such termination of participation to the Competition shall not affect the lawfulness of processing of the participant’s personal data based on consent before its withdrawal.
IXFI may disclose personal data to third parties who normally act as data processors under IXFI’s instructions, such as lawyers, auditors, IT professionals, database software providers, database administration service providers, data centres, hosting and cloud service providers, hosting service providers such as Amazon, Google, Hubspot, entities within IXFI group (Chainsolutions Ltd, IXFI Crypto World SA), etc.
IXFI may transfer the personal data to the countries outside the European Union (hereinafter – “EU”) or European Economic Area (hereinafter – “EEA”) that may have data protection laws that are different from the European Union laws. In such case, IXFI makes sure that the personal data is either transferred to third countries outside the EU/EEA that are deemed “adequate” by the European Commission (a list of adequate countries is available on the European Commission’s website), or alternatively, IXFI puts in place appropriate safeguards with the entity receiving the personal data (e.g. the EU standard contractual clauses) to ensure that it remains protected while it is being processed outside the EU/EEA.
These Rules are published on IXFI website https://rewards.ixfi.com/.
IXFI accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or a failure in the Competition proceeding due to technical failures, unauthorised intervention or other causes beyond its control.
If there’s any part or provision of these Rules of the Competition that is declared illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remainder of these Rules of the Competition shall remain in full force and effect.
Each user shall be responsible for any taxes associated with the prizes. National, state and/or local taxes in the country of the Participant’s residence as well as possible withholding or direct taxes in Lithuania are the sole responsibility of the user. The user Participant should consult an independent tax advisor regarding application of all applicable tax laws.
IXFI will not be responsible or liable for:
(a) any failure to receive Entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control;
(b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries;
(c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures;
(d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of IXFI; or
(e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Competition.
All decisions of IXFI with regard to these Rules are final and binding in all respects. Additional restrictions may apply. These Rules are subject to review and may be amended or revised at any time at the sole discretion of IXFI without any notice.
Additional information about the Competition, including the processing of personal data, is provided by e-mail email@example.com.
The Competition and the Rules of the Competition are governed by the laws of Lithuania.
One Time Tasks - Rewarded IXFI Points
- Sign Up 5
- Complete KYC 20
- Enable 2FA – Google Authenticator 5
- Install IXFI Mobile App 10
- Join IXFI Telegram group 5
- Like and Follow IXFI Facebook page 5
- Follow IXFI on Linkedin 5
- Subscribe to IXFI YouTube Channel 5
- Leave a review on the PlayStore / Appstore 5
- First Deposit 12
- First Referral 20
- First Crypto Buy 25
- First Trade 10
Recurring Tasks - Rewarded IXFI Points (each)
- Referral: 10
- Deposit of minimum equivalent value of ___ USD at the moment of transaction: 2
- Buy Crypto of minimum equivalent value of ___ USD at the moment of transaction: 15
- Trade of minimum equivalent value of ___ USD at the moment of transaction: 1
Monthly tasks - Rewarded IXFI Points
- 20 Monthly Trades: 5
- 50 Monthly Trades: 5
- 100 Monthly Trades: 10
- min. of 5 000 -> 14 999,99 USD equivalent at the moment of each trade of the participant’s Trading Volume: 10
- 15 000 -> 29 999,99 USD equivalent at the moment of each trade of the participant’s Trading Volume: 50
- greater than 30 000 USD equivalent at the moment of each trade of the participant’s Trading Volume: 100
- min. of 1000 -> 1 999,99 USD equivalent at the moment of each trade of the participant’s Deposit Volume: 20
- 2 000 -> 2 999,99 USD equivalent at the moment of each trade of the participant’s Deposit Volume: 30
- greater thank 3 000 USD equivalent at the moment of each trade of the participant’s Deposit Volume: 40
- 10 Crypto Deposits 10
- 20 Crypto Deposits 20
- 30 Crypto Deposits 30
- 5 People Invited 20
- 10 People Invited 35
- 20 People Invited 50
Milestones - Rewarded IXFI Points
- 50 People Invited 100
- 100 People Invited 250
- 250 People Invited 500
- 500 People Invited 1000
- Reach 50 Trades 10
- Reach 100 Trades 20
- Reach 200 Trades 40
- Reach 500 Trades 80
- Reach 1k Trades 160
- min. of 50 000 -> 99 999,99 USD equivalent at the moment of each trade of the participant’s Trading Volume: 200
- 100 000 -> 249 999,99 USD equivalent at the moment of each trade of the participant’s Trading Volume: 400
- 250 000 -> 499 999,99 USD equivalent at the moment of each trade of the participant’s Trading Volume: 800
- 500 000 -> 999 999,99 USD equivalent at the moment of each trade of the participant’s Trading Volume: 1600
- greater than 1 000 000 USD equivalent at the moment of each trade of the participant’s Trading Volume: 3200
- min. of 10 000 and up to 49 999,99 USD equivalent at the moment of each trade of the participant’s Total Deposit Volume: 200
- 50 000 -> 99 999,99 USD equivalent at the moment of each trade of the participant’s Total Deposit Volume: 400
- 100 000 -> 249 999,99 USD equivalent at the moment of each trade of the participant’s Total Deposit Volume: 800
- 250 000 -> 499 999,99 USD equivalent at the moment of each trade of the participant’s Total Deposit Volume: 1600
- greater than 500 000 USD equivalent at the moment of each trade of the participant’s Total Deposit Volume: 3200
1. Fantom - Fantom is a Smart Contract platform that aims to solve the scalability issues for existing Blockchains. The Fantom platform has adopted the "Lachesis Protocol" to maintain consensus. Its intention is to allow applications built on top of the network to benefit from instant transactions with near-zero costs. Fantom's mission is to provide compatibility and scalability solutions between bodies around the world that desire to do real-time transactions and data sharing at low costs.
2. Shiba Inu - Shiba Inu, also known as SHIB, is a decentralized cryptocurrency using the Ethereum ERC-20 standard. SHIB is based on the popular Dogecoin meme-cryptocurrency and dog-token, and named after the Japanese breed of dogs Shiba Inu. In May 2021, Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin donated more than 50 Trillion SHIB tokens (worth $1B at the time) to the India COVID-Crypto Relief Fund, that were originally donated to him by Shiba Inu developers. Shiba Inu is currently developing ShibaSwap, a DEX and yield ecosystem allowing holders of SHIBA to get rewarded for Staking.
3. Cosmos - ATOM is the native asset of Cosmos, a decentralized Proof-of-Stake Blockchain network with the goal of creating an "Internet of Blockchains" by connecting many independent distributed ledgers. Cosmos Network functions as a set of independent Blockchains referred to as zones. Token holders can stake ATOM to earn rewards for powering the Cosmos ecosystem. ATOM is also used for on-chain governance. ATOM is used to pay gas fees for transactions on Cosmos Hub, similar to Ethereum.
4. Cardano - Cardano is a decentralized third-generation Proof-of-Stake Blockchain platform with its native token named after Ada Lovelace, the 19th-century mathematician recognized as the first computer programmer. Cardano was created by Blockchain development firm IOHK and led by Charles Hoskinson, a former co-founder of Ethereum. Cardano utilizes an Ouroboros PoS algorithm and was constructed using pure functions in the functional programming language Haskell. Every ADA token holder is also a stake holder in the Cardano Blockchain network, with the option to delegate stored ADA.
5. Avalanche - Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching DeFi applications and enterprise Blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom Blockchain networks with complex rulesets. Avalanche gives you complete control on both the network and application layers, helping you build anything you can imagine.
6. Solana - Solana is a Blockchain project invented by Anatoly Yakovenko, trying to solve the scalability, without having to sacrifice security or decentralization. This is possible because of Solana's mempool of transactions that allows incredible processing times, increasing the number of TPS to 700.000. Because of the innovative hybrid consensus model containing a Proof-of-History (PoH) consensus, combined with the underlying Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus of the Blockchain, Solana is the most performant permissionless Blockchain in the world.
7. Dogecoin - Dogecoin was initially introduced as joke but quickly developed its own online community and reached a market capitalization of $60 Million in January 2014. While there are few mainstream commercial applications, Dogecoin’s infamy has helped the currency gain notoriety and traction as an internet tipping system, where social media users grant Dogecoin tips to other users for providing interesting or noteworthy content.
8. Chainlink - Chainlink is a project focused on interoperability. LINK aims to solve Blockchain connectivity issues by making it possible for Smart Contracts to connect to external data sources and applications. Chainlink achieves this through a system of “oracles”, which are third party agents that can communicate with off-chain system and APIs to find and verify data. Once found and verified, data can then be integrated into Smart Contracts, massively expanding their functionality and potential use. This is the value proposition behind Chainlink as it aids adoption and unlocks new potential for the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
9. Ripple - XRP is a fast, scalable and decentralised currency that has an unrivaled track record. It also consumes very little energy due to its consensus protocol, rather than Proof of Work systems, which makes it environmentally friendly. XRP transactions occur immediately across this peer-to-peer system, which also has resilience against systemic risk because there are no mining operations, like Bitcoin.
10. Polygon - Polygon, formerly known as Matic Network, is a protocol and framework for building and connecting Ethereum-compatible Blockchain networks. MATIC was created in 2017 to provide Smart Contract developers, an Ethereum-network-scaling-solution using Layer-2 Plasma Chains and PoS Sidechains, with separate consensus mechanisms. In 2021, MATIC Network rebranded to Polygon, expanding their offering of Layer-2 scaling solutions within the ecosystem, to include Optimistic and ZK Rollups.
11. Elrond - sElrond is a Blockchain network that aims to be a much faster and more scalable alternative to other Blockchains. Similar to Ethereum’s Blockchain, developers will be able to build dApps on the Elrond network. But Elrond also has ambitions of achieving full cross-chain interoperability — meaning it can be connected to other Blockchain ecosystems to perform transactions and execute Smart Contracts, without the need to use exchanges as a medium of connectivity. Through an advanced data-dividing technique, known as “Sharding”, the Elrond Blockchain aims to be more efficient than competing networks by enabling quicker execution of Smart Contracts and allowing for more transactions per second.
12. Tron - Tron is a Blockchain-based decentralized protocol project that aims to be a revolutionary content distribution platform for digital entertainment. With it’s intention of upgrading the internet, Tron's current CEO, Justin Sun, describes the project as “the construction of a global and free entertainment and content ecosystem, in which creators have the power to freely publish, store, and own their content, interacting directly with consumers thanks to the decentralized issuance, circulation and trading of digital assets”. To achieve this goal, they claim the Tron Protocol offers “scalable, high-availability and high-throughput support that underlines all the decentralized application in the Tron ecosystem”.
13. Stellar - Stellar is a cryptocurrency and open-source protocol for value exchange, founded in early 2014 with a similar structure to Ripple. Stellar claims to be a platform that connects banks, payment systems, and people. Stellar aims to achieve this through its completely decentralized consensus platform. It is designed to support any type of currency and has a built-in decentralized exchange that can be used to trade any type of currency or asset.
14. Klaytn - KLAY is the native utility token for Klaytn, a Blockchain service provider with the goal of integrating Blockchain applications and solutions into legacy business infrastructure. Klaytn provides a user-friendly interface to build and deploy Blockchain applications and integrate them with the ecosystem's services, including the non-custodial Klaytn Wallet and Samsung KlaytnPhone. KLAY is used across the Klaytn ecosystem as a means of payment for services. Klaytn uses both public and private Blockchain technologies in a hybrid model. Public Blockchains are used to maintain decentralization of data, and facilitate voting within the Klaytn Governance Council. Private Blockchains are used to improve scalability and reduce latency, while providing centralized security for sensitive data.
15. GALA - The GALA Token represents the digital utility of Gala Games. It can be used as a medium between participants in order to exchange goods and services. Its usability comes from being natively secured within the GALA ecosystem rather than through trust or assurance from any third party entities that may take cheques/ transaction fees at their own discretion. Gala Games offers different games built on the Gala Network, which uses its native token to identify in-game assets that the players own.
16. The Sandbox - The Sandbox is a revolutionary platform that will allow gamers to monetize their creations and have them recognized on the blockchain. SAND holders are able participate in The sandbox's governance through its Decentralized Autonomous Organization, or DAO--a system where they can exercise voting rights for key decisions affecting this ecosystem as well! The Sandbox Game Maker allows users to create digital assets (Non-Fungible Tokens), upload them and drag-and-drop in The playground.
17. Uniswap - Uniswap is a protocol that enables cryptocurrency conversions, built on Ethereum. It eliminates third parties, preventing censorship resistance. UniSwap's prioritisation towards decentralisation means that it tries not to store any user data onto its Blockchain, protecting users against malicious attacks.
18. Helium - Helium Hotspot builds wireless networks through its community, in order to create a more connected future. This new way of earning cryptocurrency will allow people all over the world to access IoT devices that require low power consumption, which makes this hotspots an energy saving solution too. The Blockchain-based Proof of Coverage consensus allows the verification and tracking of hotspots. The Helium network provides an easy way to verify if a particular location claimed, while also providing data on who owns spot as well.
19. Ravencoin - Ravencoin wants to be the go-to coin for all your transaction needs. The team has created a Blockchain that's tailored towards one specific task - transferring assets from place A into somebody else’s hands as quickly and efficiently possible, without compromising on security or user experience along the way. Ravencoin was forked from Bitcoin's code on January 3rd, 2018. It has an open-source community and focuses on building useful technology with strong ties to its growing number of members across the world.
20. Hive - Hive is the first open-source Blockchain that allows people to truly own their data and cryptocurrency. Forged in years of development, Hive provides a diverse community with true ownership over decentralized technology while avoiding bad actors controlling it. Individuals can experience Web 3.0 without any interference or third party trusts getting involved. Hive is a Blockchain that was created as an independent and decentralized fork of Steem. It's designed to distribute new coins based on the Proof of Brain mechanism (PoB).
21. Loopring - Loopring is an open protocol for decentralized exchanges that builds upon the Ethereum Blockchain. It was created to foster interoperability between dApps' and provide common building blocks, driving innovation in this area of cryptocurrency technology as we know it today. Loopring is an open protocol that connects all trading activity in a decentralized manner. The company's token, called LRC, operates on the ERC20 standard and can be liquidated through one of their Smart Contracts.
22. Tezos - Tezos, a Blockchain with powerful Smart Contract capabilities that can be used for decentralized governance. Its self-governing system of rules verification makes it more secure than other Blockchains, and helps protecting your most valuable assets. Governance allows stakeholders to approve protocol upgrades that are automatically deployed on the network. The Tezos Blockchain is powered by a self-amending algorithm, which will ensure security and stability as it grows in popularity.
Activities (”Tasks”) that are rewarded with a specific amount of points throughout the Competition Period:
One Time Tasks; engaging IXFI to reward the Participant with a one-time reward in IXFI Points:
Sign Up - IXFI will reward a Participant with a prize at each step of their journey on thre Platform, beginning with the very first one for simply creating an account on the Platform by providing either a valid email address and/or a valid mobile phone number.
Completion of the registration process (Complete the KYC) - complete the KYC process by uploading a valid government issued Identity Card, Passport, or Driver License as requested and according to the KYC procedure for which IXFI will reward IXFI Points directly to the users’ account after the Participant receives the confirmation of its verified status by email.
Enable 2FA – by enabling the security function 2FA and keeping it active for at least 60 days on its account on the Platform by using FA when the user logs in through Google Authenticator, the Participant will be rewarded the appropiate volume of IXFI Points.
Install IXFI Mobile App – by installing and running IXFI’s Mobile App either from AppStore or PlayStore the user will be granted IXFI Points. Non-cumulative – if a user has received any points for completing this task on a mobile device and/or on a specific operating system / ecosystem (e.g. Android), that participant will not be receiving any other IXFI Points for completing this task.
Leave a review on the PlayStore / AppStore – the participant is to leave a review on IXFI’s App dedicated page on PayStore (for Android’s ecosystem) or AppStore (for Apple’s ecosystem) and submit the print screen of that action up to 10 days from the moment of writing a review at firstname.lastname@example.org and confirming the username that the participant has on the Platform and the username which the participant used to write the reported review. Non-cumulative – if a user has received any points for completing this task for a specific operating system / ecosystem (e.g. Android), that participant will not be receiving any other IXFI Points for completing this task.
Joining IXFI’s News - Join the Official IXFI News Telegram Channel at the following link https://t.me/IXFInews and IXFI will reward the access with IXFI Points.
Joining IXFI’s Official Telegram group - Join the Official IXFI Telegram group at the following link https://t.me/IXFIofficial and IXFI will reward the access with IXFI Points.
Like and Follow IXFI Facebook page - like and follow IXFI’s Facebook page at the following link https://facebook.com/IXFIworld and tag IXFI with @IXFIworld AND #IXFI in at least one post published on the participant’s wall and IXFI will reward the participant’s action one time with IXFI Points.
Follow IXFI on Linkedin - follow IXFI’s LinkedIn page at the following link https://www.linkedin.com/IXFIexchange and IXFI will reward the participant’s action one time with IXFI Points.
Subscribe to IXFI YouTube Channel - subscribe to IXFI’s YouTube channel at the following link https://www.youtube.com/c/ixfiworld and IXFI will reward the participant’s action one time with IXFI Points.
First Deposit - IXFI will reward your first deposit of minimum $25 (USD equivalent value at the time of transaction) worth of cryptocurrencies supported by IXFI on the Platform.
First Referral - inviting someone on IXFI will reward you with IXFI Points after the referred user completes its KYC procedure with success.
First Crypto Buy – complete a first purchase of supported cryptocurrencies on the Platform from IXFI’s on-ramp partners and IXFI will reward through a onetime action IXFI Points.
First Trade – complete a first trade by simply placing and completing with success and in full an order worth at least $25 (USD equivalent value at the moment of transaction) on the Platform.
Recurring Tasks; engaging IXFI to reward the participant with IXFI Points each time the action/activity is completed in full and in a correct manner by the participant throughout the Competition Period:
Referral - for each individual (unique) user that the Participant refers and who completes the KYC verification procedure, IXFI will reward the user with IXFI Points.
Deposit - for each deposit of minimum $50 USD equivalent value at the moment of transaction worth of accepted cryptocurrency on the Platform, IXFI will reward the user with IXFI Points limited to up to 5 transactions each month between the same Wallet addresses.
Buy Crypto - the user will pe rewarded with IXFI Points every time he/she makes a purchase of a minimum $250 (USD equivalent value at the moment of transaction) of an accepted cryptocurrency on the platform through a purchases made from IXFI's on-ramp partners.
Trade - each trade of at least $50 (USD equivalent value at the moment of transaction) worth of cryptocurrencies, made on IXFI, IXFI will reward the participant (e.g. the user) with a specific amount of IXFI Points as presented at art. 7.
Monthly Tasks; engaging IXFI to reward the participant with IXFI Points each month if and when the participant will reach the reward eligible thresholds for each of the action/activity that is completed in full and in a correct manner by the user throughout the Competition Period as oresented in Annex 1.