3. Like most companies, IXFI collects data when you use our App visit our website or use our services. If you want to buy our service from our websites or to get more information about it, then sharing your personal data with us is necessary.
4. We process personal data in compliance with applicable personal data protection laws, in accordance with the Regulation (EU)2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)(GDPR) as well as the Personal Data Protection Act of Lithuania and other applicable laws.
1. who is responsible for the protection of your information;
2. the types of Personal Information we may collect about You and how they may be used;
3. the sources from which we gather information about you;
4. our use of information regarding IP addresses;
5. any disclosure of the Personal Information to third parties;
6. your ability to correct, update and delete your Personal Information; and
7. the security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of the Personal Information under our control.
6. IXFI respects your right to control your privacy. It is important for us that you can exercise your rights. Below you will find details on how to do this. IXFI process lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner in relation to you. Your personal data is being processed for the purpose of:
2. Terms and definitions
3. Data controller
1. The controller for your personal information is IXFI Crypto World UAB, Laisvės pr. 60, Vilnius, Lithuania, email address: email@example.com
2. Should you have any questions about how we process your Personal Information, or should You wish to exercise any of your rights as a data subject, you can contact us, using the contact details provided above.
4. Categories of personal data and purposes for processing
1. IXFI may collect the following information about you upon signing up for an account:
2. The legal basis for processing the personal data listed in section 4.1. is Article 6(1)(b) in the GDPR or Article 6(1)(f) in the GDPR.
3. IXFI may collect the following information to carry out the KYC/AML procedure:
4. The legal basis for processing the personal data in section 4.3. is Article 6(1)(c) in the GDPR or Article 6(1)(f) in the GDPR (the legitimate interest of IXFI to reduce risks related to its customer relations).
5. Log Data
1. We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (hereinafter “Log Data“) The purpose of collecting log data is to examine, if necessary, any incidents regarding your account.
2. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
6. Disclosure of personal data
1. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally personal data unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. Those parties will sign a confidentiality agreement before personal data is disclosed to them.
2. The third party includes our KYC partner Ondato and Crypto-Fiat partner CryptoCoinPro, who will have the necessary KYC information.
3. When IXFI discloses personal data to third parties, IXFI does this only if there exists a suitable legal basis for the disclosure. IXFI ensures that all relevant data protection related legal acts are complied with.
4. In certain cases, IXFI discloses your personal data to its co-operation partners who are acting as data processors for IXFI and partner service provider CryptoCoinPro. These can be co-operation partners who are offering accounting, IT support, marketing or other services to IXFI.
5. IXFI has entered into data processing agreements with all data processors. The data processing agreements comply with Article 28(3) in the GDPR.
6. With any questions regarding your information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Your rights regarding the processing of Your personal data
1. You have the following rights as a data subject, considering the relevant conditions stipulated in applicable data protection laws:
2. You can exercise the above-mentioned rights by sending an email to us at: email@example.com.
3. You may also request the deletion of your Account and Personal Information by sending an email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. IXFI will accept your request only when this is not inconsistent with its legal and regulatory obligations.
4. In addition to the above, you have the right to file a claim with your local supervisory authority or with a competent court, if You believe that IXFI has infringed your rights as a data subject. Information and contact details about local supervisory authorities can be found here:
8. Security of personal data
9. Your responsibilities
10. Accessing or correcting your Personal Information