ixfi will Support the FIRO Network Upgrade & Hard Fork.
- The Firo (FIRO) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Firo block height of 608,035, or approximately on 14.01.2023 at 16:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of FIRO will be suspended approximately starting on 14.01.2023 at 15:00 (UTC).
Please note that:
- The trading of FIRO remains active.
- The FIRO network upgrade & hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- The deposits and withdrawals are going to be reopened after the network upgrade is done.
- For more informations, please read this: Firo v0.14.12.0
Please wait for further announcements and thank you for your understanding & support.
Buy and sell cryptocurrencies from anywhere, using ixfi’s Mobile App (both for iOS and Android)
Our social media and announcement channels:
ixfi reserves the right to modify or cancel announcements and the actions taken without further notice.
Disclaimer: The information included in this announcement is not intended to be taken as investment advice, nor should it be considered an offer, solicitation, or recommendation of any financial product. This statement is intended only to inform the user and does not consider your unique requirements, investment goals, or particular monetary conditions.